At Flash Private Mobile Networks, we use the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 with the aim of increasing the quality of our organisation.
The Flash Private Mobile Networks Board considers quality assurance and attention to safety and environment as essential elements of enterprise policy and it is primarily responsible for the implementation, assessment and maintenance of the KAM management system. We shoulder this responsibility by carefully dealing with the interests of all our stakeholders; our customers, our employees and the social context of which we are a part.
Quality & Continuity
Flash’s policy is based on quality and continuity. This ambition is visible in our portfolio of products and services, the way we interact with our customers and others, and the fact that we monitor and continuously want to improve and expand our performance, with the goal of delivering high quality and reliable solutions that contribute to a 100% safe and efficient work environment with our customers. A high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty are paramount to Flash. Flash’s policy is based on:
- Maximum customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Striving for an optimal customer experience.
- Sustainable deployment of our employees.
- Securing and enforcement of our core values.
- Creating a profitable organisation, whereby continuity of our activities is guaranteed.
- Providing a safe and efficient work environment.
Safety & Environment
To map the risks and opportunities that occur within the organisation, a full risk analysis will be performed. Based on this analysis, measures are taken to control the risks in terms of quality, safety and health, and to comply fully with laws and regulations as well as stakeholders’ additional requirements. Flash’s strategy includes:
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Improving safety, protecting health and actively promoting employee well-being.
- Securing knowledge and work instructions according to the current ATEX standard.
- The implementation of a VGM [Veiligheid, Gezondheid en Milieu (Safety, Health and Environment)] policy and VCA.
- An MVO [Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen (Corporate Social Responsibility)] policy in accordance with NEN-ISO 26000, as a normal part of our business operations.
The policy on safety, health, the environment and quality is put into practice by setting annual goals, and evaluating and adjusting them. The Board makes the necessary capacity and resources available for the achievement of policies and objectives.
In order to avoid deviations from the requirements, wishes and needs set, the KAM management system is designed based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard, in which all processes, tasks, responsibilities and competencies of all employees are documented. Employees are expected to adhere to the guidelines laid down in the management system.
Management and control of integration into the KAM management system is supervised by the KAM Manager. Each year, the Board assesses the management system in terms of policy, efficiency, safety and sustainability and will ensure that any necessary adjustments are made.
Information security, the conscious and safe handling of information, is becoming increasingly important and this is also the case for Flash. The processes put in place by Flash in order to obtain the ISO 27001:2013 certificate, enables us to guarantee that we handle all manner of customer data with due care and comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
ISO 27001:2013 certification shows that Flash is going the extra mile when it comes to information security. The certificate is proof of this, improving our market credentials.