In the work preparation phase, we make sure that everything is ready for setting up your communication solution. From ordering equipment to drawing up various schedules, documents and agreements.
The work preparation starts after approval of the technical design and your order for the delivery of the communication solution. Whether it’s a simple or complex project: good work preparation is half the work.
Preconditionpros for smooth implementation
In the work preparation phase, we take care of all the things required to carry out the project properly. We determine which equipment is needed in which quantities, which accessories must be ordered, what the programming will look like, etc.
The work preparation includes the following activities:
- Ordering of equipment;
- Draw up and agree on the fleet map;
- Draw up and agree on the accessories;
- Draw up and agree on the migration plan and roll-out planning;
- Carry out the necessary preliminary surveys;
- Draw up and agree on the FAT and SAT documents;
- Draw up and agree on the delivery schedule.
During this phase, you will work closely with the Flash project manager, who will ask you, where necessary, to approve the work.
Do you have questions about this service?
We would be happy to tell you more about our communication solutions.