Reinier de Graaf Gasthuis ensures safety with an Emergency Response Team solution
In the ‘oldest hospital in the Netherlands’, the Emergency Response Team solution ensures the safety of all patients, visitors and employees. Security personnel and emergency response officers use a two-way radio system with a control room. All calls are received on a single comprehensive dashboard; after that, adequate and effective communication can be established.
Interested in the latest developments in the field of safe alarm processes or how we make hospitals and healthcare institutions more efficient? We offer the following solutions:
• Optimal safety through integrated and tailor-made communication solutions;
• Group calls, 1-on-1 calls and emergency calls;
• Inventive communication equipment that saves lives;
• Devices can be reached at any time, both indoors and outdoors;
• One total communication solution for reliable 24-hour communication;
• Training courses for employees to ensure the safety of the work;
• An overview of all your rented or purchased devices and peripherals.
The Reinier de Graaf hospital has been providing care to the people of Delft and its surroundings for almost eight centuries. It employs over 2,600 people, including more than 200 medical specialists and almost 800 nurses. The hospital in Delft, which has 481 beds, provides healthcare services for about 450,000 people in the direct vicinity. As a leading hospital, it offers highly specialised and complex care especially within the focus areas of Seniors, Oncology and Mother and Child.
Can we help you with your next project?
Find out how we can make your processes more secure and efficient with the help of the latest communication solutions. Request a no-obligation personal consultation.
Other projects we take pride in
Organisations of all sizes and from a wide range of industries rely on Flash Private Mobile Networks.All projects