TETRA trunking ATEX two-way radio
Trunking equipment is aimed at organisations with large numbers of two-way radio users and high traffic capacity (lots of calls). Thanks to the Time Division Multiple Access technology (TDMA), TETRA offers no fewer than 4 channels per frequency. Not only is your voice communication of high quality, but your critical communication is much more reliable.
A good overview, safety and guaranteed accessibility are the top priority during shutdowns & turnarounds, where not only the company’s own employees but many external (sub-)contractors are often present. And indeed, TETRA systems have been specifically developed for environments in which employee safety must be ensured.
With our TETRA ATEX two-way radios, you ensure that everyone is reachable, including in explosive environments. The ATEX certification provides the guarantee of complete safety of use in areas where flammable substances are manufactured, processed, transported and stored. The equipment can be programmed to work on your own TETRA network or on a temporary trunking system. For details, see Mobile TETRA trunking.
- The most efficient and reliable form of accessibility
|Rental period - Prices per day||Day||Week||Month||2 months||6 months||1 year|
|TETRA ATEX two-way radio, including charger, case and battery||€ 10,50||€ 7,20||€ 5,50||€ 5,00||€ 4,70||€ 3,50|
|Extra ATEX battery||€ 1,80||€ 1,20||€ 0,95||€ 0,85||€ 0,70||€ 0,50|
|Remote speaker mic ATEX||€ 1,15||€ 0,80||€ 0,50||€ 0,45||€ 0,35||€ 0,30|
- All in-ear audio accessories are only available for purchase. This is for the sake of your personal hygiene.
- Programming costs per two-way radio € 22.70 (one-off)
- Insurance € 0.45 per two-way radio per day
- Prices include service and maintenance and are exclusive of VAT (see Terms and Conditions of Rental)
- Prices for a rental period longer than 1 year are available upon request
- The insurance conditions are included in the Terms and Conditions of Rental