Hytera PT790 Ex two-way radio
The Hytera PT790 Ex two-way radio is the world’s first TETRA radio with the highest intrinsic safety level – ‘ia’. Its robust design and safety functions significantly boost safety at the workplace for users in the oil and gas industry, the mining industry or firefighting.
- Explosive environments
- Dust- and waterproof protection class IP67
- Location alarm sensor (Man-Down)
- The PT790 Ex also meets the requirements of the American MIL-STD-810F and G standards.
- The PT790 Ex offers fast access to the TETRA radio network and services. The device meets the requirements set by the ETSI TETRA standard and is compatible with the infrastructure and terminal equipment of various manufacturers.
- Alongside voice and data communication, the PT790 Ex offers many other functions: encryption, programmable keys, etc.