Hytera PD795 Ex ATEX two-way radio
The Hytera PD795 Ex ATEX two-way radio integrates all the advantages of digital technology with the most stringent ATEX IIC safety requirements. Entirely in accordance with the DMR open standard, this radio operates in both the conventional (Tier II) as well as trunked (Tier III) environments.
- GPS functions (request and send position data).
- Data services (text messages, group text messages, operation of the radio via a programme interface).
- Extra services: radio check, remote monitor, call alert and radio disable/enable.
- One-Touch functions (including text messages, voice calls and extra services).
- Automatic switching of radio cells (roaming) in Multisite Systems.
- Safe encryption with the ARC4 (40 Bit) encryption algorithm in accordance with DMRA or with optional AES128 and AES256 algorithms (128 and 256 Bit).
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP67.
- Can be operated in various modes including conventional analogue or digital radio (DMR) plus MPT, XPT and DMR radio bundle.
- Shock and vibration resistant in accordance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.