Hytera PD685 two-way radio
The Hytera PD685 is only 27 mm thick and therefore exceptionally compact. The housing is encased in a high-quality aluminium metal frame and weighs only 310 grams, making it easy and pleasant to carry for long periods of time.
The PD685 is compatible with various applications. If desired, Man-Down and GPS features can be added.
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP67.
- Resistant in accordance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- Man-Down function (optional).
- Encryption with the ARC4 (40 Bit) encryption algorithm in accordance with DMRA or with optional AES128 and AES256 algorithms (128 and 256 Bit).
- Expansion interface for applications.
- Versatile voice calls: individual call, group call, broadcast call and emergency call.
- The Hytera PD685 is also available with GPS. Models equipped with GPS support GIS applications such as AVL and Telemetry.
- With the included lithium-ion battery, the radio from Hytera’s PD6 series has an operating time of at least 16 hours in digital mode, or even 20 hours with the heavier battery that is available as an option.