Hytera PD665 two-way radio
The Hytera PD665 is only 27 mm thick and therefore exceptionally compact. The housing is encased in a high-quality aluminium metal frame and weighs only 310 grams, making it easy and pleasant to carry for long periods of time.
The PD6 series was developed in line with the ETSI Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard. The radios support the conventional DMR mode and can also be used in analogue mode, making the Hytera PD665 ideal for the transition to digital radio communication.
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP67.
- Shock and vibration resistant in accordance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- Man-Down function (optional).
- Encryption with the ARC4 (40 Bit) encryption algorithm in accordance with DMRA or with optional AES128 and AES256 algorithms (128 and 256 Bit).
- Versatile voice calls: individual call, group call, broadcast call and emergency call.
- The Hytera PD665 is also available with GPS. Models equipped with GPS support GIS applications such as AVL and Telemetry.
- With the included lithium-ion battery, the PD6 radios have an operating time of at least 16 hours in digital mode, or even 20 hours with the heavier battery that is available as an option.