Hytera PD505 two-way radio
The Hytera PD505 two-way radio is extremely versatile, thanks to the robust housing and small size. The radio is extra durable and can be carried discretely.
The radio is suitable for both analogue and digital use. Supported by the most frequently-used alert signals, you will be able to see and hear all calls and seamlessly add the radio to your existing analogue and digital equipment.
The PD505 uses two voice channels on a single frequency. There is also a setting to allocate automatically a free voice channel for a specific call, so that you can make efficient use of the frequency, thus freeing up calling capacity.
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP54.
- Shock and vibration resistant in accordance with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
- One-Touch functions with which pre-programmed text messages, voice calls and additional functions can be quickly accessed.
- Support of various extensive analogue signal modes for a better integration in existing analogue radio fleets.
- Hytera basic encryption (40 bit) in digital operation and scrambler function in analogue operation.
- Versatile voice calls: individual call, group call, broadcast call and data call.
- Wireless radio activation/deactivation (Enable/Disable).