Hytera PD415 two-way radio
The Hytera PD415 is a conventional DMR radio for Tier I and Tier II usage. It is a robust but sleek radio whose battery enables an exceptionally long operating time of 16 hours in digital mode. This is the ideal transition model due to the option to work in analogue as well as digital mode.
The Hytera PD415 radio has an integrated RFID chip. Indoor localisation can be applied in combination with the RFID tags from the Hytera’s Patrol System. When such a tag is passed, the radio sends a signal to the software where the position of the radio is projected on a digital map. An ideal solution for e.g. property surveillance and security of various institutions/companies such as shopping complexes, non-ATEX industrial complexes, hotels, museums and hospitals.
- Versatile voice functions: individual, group and general call.
- Dust- and moisture-proof in accordance with IP55 protection class.
- Robust and reliable, meets MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards.
- Hot key for pre-programmed text messages and conversations.
- Immediate voice-activated send function.
- Port for further application for radio and RFID.