Hytera HR1065 repeater
Based on rich industry experience, customer feedback and technological evolution, Hytera has launched the next generation of digital repeaters. The HR1065 has a smaller form factor, improved performance, remote management tools and improved functionality. It also provides a cost-effective solution for communication networks. It can also be paired with other H-series devices to maximize DMR communication.
There are 2 versions:
- Base HR1065 VHF/UHF
- Enhanced HR1065E VHF/UHF
Standard for both versions:
- IP Connect by license
- XPT by license
The E version is equipped with an additional processor board:
- The possibility for local (edge) processing of data by applications
- Simplified network structure through built-in router and SIP gateway
- Possibility for extensive remote management, Web-based.
- Higher security of the remote management data based on SNMP 3.0
Discover more about our range of Hytera radios and walkie talkies.
- Ultra-thin modular, requiring less space for installation
- Excellent performance due to additional co-processor resulting in higher processing speed for data processing
- Channel display
- Power consumption. Internal AC power supply with DC battery backup allows operation during power outages
- Improved receiver sensitivity provides better coverage and clear sound compared to older products
- Cost-effective network construction through integrated router and SIP gateway functionality, requiring fewer devices and simplified management
- Convenient management by web-based repeater management platform